Thursday 27 November 2008

Feeling listless?

Me too to be honest. Talking of lists, they've been a bit scarce recently considering this is a music list blog, but don't fear as various end of year 'best of' lists are being put together as we speak. I'm also working on a second Hang the DJ playlist, which i hope to post next week, along with a link to Last FM so you can listen to it there (if i can figure that out). In the meantime, here's the original Hang the DJ playlist, and rather fine it is too...

My Sharona – The Knack
Denis – Blondie
Take Me I’m Yours – Squeeze
There is a Light that Never Goes Out – The Smiths
Don’t You Ever Get Tired (of Hurting Me) – Bettye Swann
The Outdoor Type – the Lemonheads
Mushaboom – Feist
Fancy – Bobby Gentry
Funny How Time Slips Away – Willie Nelson
Where do you go to (My Lovely) – Peter Sarstedt
Suicide is Painless (Theme from M.A.S.H.) – Johnny Mandel
All the World is Green – Tom Waits
Into My Arms – Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

No comments: